Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Cavallaro Rick Cavallaro is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On Sep 30, 8:32*am, harry wrote:

Have you never heard of the law of conservation of energy?

Indeed I have. Thanks for asking. Does this somehow relate to our
current conversation?

You are a complete fool or liar.

Thanks for your completely unfounded and baseless opinion.

It takes as much energy to split hydrogen ad oxygen as is released by
combining them. *You don't get anything for nothing.

Agreed. Perhaps you aren't aware that we're not splitting hydrogen
and oxygen. This cart is wind powered (dumbass).