Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On 30 Sep, 12:24, Rick Cavallaro wrote:
On Sep 30, 3:31*am, "dennis@home" wrote:

This is in the same area as the numpties that think they can run a car on
water by splitting it into hydrogen and burning it by using the "spare"
power in the alternator. You can even see videos of them doing it (but none
without the batteries being connected).

You can see us doing this without batteries attached. *Moreover, we've
posted detailed build videos on YouTube so you can build your own
working model for about $40 and prove it to yourself. *Do the
perpetual motion nuts do that?

How do you think we managed to fool the aero departments at Stanford
and SJSU? *How did we manage to fool the official observers from the
North American Land Sailing Association?

Perhaps it's time you consider that you simply have to try harder to
understand what's being claimed and how it works. *There's no magic
(and no free energy) here.

Have you never heard of the law of conservation of energy?
You are a complete fool or liar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_...tion_of_energy
It takes as much energy to split hydrogen ad oxygen as is released by
combining them. You don't get anything for nothing.