Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Cavallaro Rick Cavallaro is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On Sep 30, 4:27*am, "dennis@home" wrote:

Yes, but that is not enough, but you jumped on it without actually
understanding what I said or how it works.
Draw a vector diagram and you can work it out for yourself.

I understood exactly what you said. And thanks for the advice, but it
was the vector diagram I drew several years ago that led me to
conceive of the vehicle in question. I later learned that I wasn't
the first to have done so.

Well its been claimed you accelerate the wind in a negative direction using
energy from the vehicle

Never by us.

Let me know when you publish detailed plans and someone duplicates it.

I did so probably a year ago. You can find a set of 3 detailed build
videos on YouTube if you search for "spork33". Several people have
built them and duplicated our results. You can do the same.