Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Still bush's fault

"azotic" wrote in message
?
"Buerste" wrote in message

"azotic" wrote in message
?
"Buerste" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

Has Obama done anything about the incentives to move manufacturing out
of this country?

RogerN

An American President COULD turn the economy around and create more
jobs than all other presidents combined...with just four words
broadcast on TV. But, Obammy sure doesn't have the guts, nor did his
predecessors. It'll never happen, it makes too much sense.

Those four words: "BUY AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS!"

Or you can simply make it unprofitable to send jobs out of the country.
Screw the investors and venture capitol crowd with the china strategy.

Best Regards
Tom.

Why not make it worthwhile for companies to manufacture goods in the US?
It's totally senseless to punish the inventors, risk-takers, job
providers and wealth creators. But, in order to have power over people,
class warfare is a must and those that create must be demonized. Classic
Allinsky.

Is it not true that the investors and venture capitol crowd with the china
strategy
are lowerng the standard of living for the middle class by exporting thier
jobs ?

These people steal american inventions, create jobs in china, and take no
risk
importing goods that are subsidized by the chinese government. They are
ego centric
narcissistic individuals that only create wealth for thenselves. They have
no problem
conspiring with communist china to target american industry for
destruction as long
as they can make a profit from this action. I ask you are these the
actions of a loyal
patriotic american?

There is no class warefare, american workers only want to make a decent
living.
I have not heard of one single case where workers stormed a board meeting
and
killed the BOD in america.

Best Regards
Tom.

No doubt that China (and such) are eating our lunch! I've had products
stolen and produced in China and it burns my ass! They sell for less than
the raw materials cost me. Our government allows it, there is no recourse.
Patriotic American? What choice do they have? Production costs are so much
lower that often a company MUST go overseas, in whole or part, in order to
be competitive enough to stay in business. To repeat myself, all could be
instantly fixed if the President on national TV were to "suggest" that
Americans buy products made in the US. Gee, do you think any President will
ever have the balls? This country NEEDS to get back on the wealth creation
train and our government is not only the biggest impediment.but is strongly
going the other way. The atmosphere for companies is toxic with big new
taxes looming, the healthcare fiasco, powerful big unions, soft demand, etc.
Companies are hunkered down and waiting. All the while the left is
demonizing capitalists. Jobs aren't being exported, they are being lost
because they aren't competitive. Tariffs on imports? YOU BET!!! Will it
happen? NO!!! The government is corrupt and shifting blame to the
inventors, risk-takers, job providers and wealth creators. Do you buy
foreign products?