Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx amdx is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 10:59 am, "amdx" wrote:
I'm careful about what I buy there but I sometimes will post a review.
Not so much to whine about how crappy it was but to share with others
how I adapted it to make it better. It saves them some aggravation
and
I get some good ideas from other's reviews.

Here's one I wrote:
http://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-d...37510.html?p=2

Hey I like that, I have a hand truck, I think I'll weld up a little
adapter to
clamp on my hand truck to move my trailer!
MikeK

-I use one of these so I can move my trailer around wherever I am.

-http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B002MG99CK/ref=dp_otherviews_1?

-I participate in activities where small enclosed trailers are the
-norm. I always wonder why everyone doesn't replace their flat bottomed
-tongue supports with the wheeled kind like the one above. They're
-always struggling to move their trailers and are always asking for
-help lifting the tongue, while I just roll mine around with ease.

Ya, I have one of those but it doesn't roll very well thru the yard.
MikeK