Goat Tosser

Default What can you with a lathe?

The voices in the head of ntiSpam (NoNameAtAll) caused
NoNameAtAll to write in
:

Way back in middle school the lathe was one of my favorite tools in
shop class. I'd love to own one, but I'm having a difficult time
convncing my wife that I need it. We just made candle holders in shop
class, and while I'm sure it's great for things like table legs,
lamps, and baseball bats I have to concede that I really can't think

Just wait till she suggests that "WE" "need" something (womanspeak for "I
want") then trade it off.

--
This sig free text brought to you by the letters s, i & g