Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default CPVC/PVC plumbing questions

On Sep 15, 11:08*am, "RogerT" wrote:

And, any thoughts, suggestions, pointers etc. regarding the whole CPVC (or
CPVC and PVC) project would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

I had some sticks of CPVC left over from a project about 10 years
ago. They were stored inside my shop. When I went to use them for
another project this week, I found that they had turned brittle, to
the point that PVC cutters would shatter them rather than cut thru
them. Don't know what this says about installed CPVC other than I
hope I never have to splice into an older install.