Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Segmented Birch Bowl, text & photo 1

Kevin Miller wrote:
I tried to post this yesterday, but it blew up, or just never made it so
here goes again. This is a segmented bowl I made with some birch from
Haines (about 80 miles north). It was air dried for about 30 years I'm

snip
When I read this my first thought was, "I've been there!". But on
second thought it was Haines Junction, YK that I spent a night in.

Nice work, and a lot of work too, I'll bet. Never had the gumption to
make a segmented bowl.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA