Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

wrote:

I dont do business with H.F. or other companies like it. Their stuff
is all cheap imported junk not worth buying. I dont always buy the
best tools, but I'll buy a low end name brand item, like Skil or Black
and Decker, before I buy any H.F. junk. And aside from sale items,
H.F. prices are not all that great for what you get. For 10% to 30%
more, you can get much better quality elsewhere. I'd particularly not
buy their power tools. I think the last thing I bought from them was
some electrical tape, and it was horrid, very stiff, and did not stick
well.

And you can detect a quality difference in a foam brush ($0.89 to $1.79 each
at HD, ten for $3.99 at HF)?

Both Skil (Bosch) and Black & Decker manufacture their products in China.

But I can understand how some prefer expensive imported junk over cheap
imported junk.