Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Still bush's fault

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:07:00 -0700, Hawke
wrote:
snip
As Togo said, we have met the enemy and it's us.

==========
That's Pogo.
http://www.pogopossum.com/

Togo is a country in w. Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togo

In commercial terms what we have is "bait and switch." Both
parties have a good line of BS, but who ever gets in,
nothing changes [for the better] for the majority of the
citizens. Governmental debt increases, the number/fraction
of governmental employees [now many as nominally private
contract workers] increases, the number of people killed in
the name of the people of the United States increases,
governmental snooping increases, the volume and inanity of
governmental excuses increases, and the
socio-economic/cultural/financial conditions just keep
getting worse.

If elections changed anything, these would be illegal. A
plague on both their houses.

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).