Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:59:07 -0700, wrote:

Now, where are those photos of *your* hide? Surely it's much nicer
than the wheeled "mansions" you were going on about yesterday. You
remember them, right? The ones you were inviting others to look up.
How about a side-by-side comparison of yours, and the "best domicile
in Kingman" that you were telling us about?

We're not hiding or pretending.

I'm easy to find with Google, and our modest Fridley domocile is
visible in Google street view and earth view. Think you can figure it
out from here or do you need GPS coordinates? Go to google maps,
enter 7092 Hickory Drive Fridley MN. Will thus suffice or must you be
teat-fed?

Our very modest summer lake cabin is shown here, with directions and
GPS coords:
http://members.goldengate.net/dforeman/cabin/

Note that we display the American flag every day, scorn as you might.

We enjoy our modest little cabin a lot. Good lake, wonderful
neighbors, good times with friends and neighbors during our short
summers.

We're not as urban as Rangersuck in New Jersey but perhaps more social
than you since you prefer population density of 2 per square mile. Not
saying that's wrong, it's the assaults from hiding that's wrong.

Pick yer pony, take yer ride, nobody elected me as moderator.