Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Segmented Birch Bowl, text & photo 1

I tried to post this yesterday, but it blew up, or just never made it so
here goes again. This is a segmented bowl I made with some birch from
Haines (about 80 miles north). It was air dried for about 30 years I'm
told. The bowl also has a little bit of cherry and walnut of no
significant pedigree.

The finish is Formby's Tung Oil Finish. Size is just under a foot in
diameter.

--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Attached Thumbnails
Segmented Birch Bowl, text & photo 1-birch-bowl-1b-jpg