Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 04:42:56 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

Wayne signs each and every one of his posts "Wayne" which is, in my
experience, a male name.

Mine too, but anonymity is genderless. You sign yours "Rangersuck",
is that the name on your driver's license and passport?

I didn't attribute either gender to wmbjk (whomever that might be),
only ambiguity. That said, maintaining mystery and mystique is
certainly a feminine behavior. Ask any psychologist, anthropologist,
author, or any cogent woman that will talk to you freely. Feminist
Betty Friedan titled her landmark book "The Feminine Mystique".

You on the other hand, may be "Donald" or,
perhaps "Donna."

I'd prefer "Dawn" if you fancy puerile modification of names.

Folks in Missouri and Arkansas pronounce my forename as "Dawn" with no
gender confusion. Whenever I think about that I recall the scolding
from Russ Dickerson, the bassmaster and guide that taught me so much.
"Dawn, did you tah a palomar knot on thet spinnerbait lahk I told ye?"
Abashedly: "No, Russ, I used a trilene knot."

"Dawn, you deserved to lose that fish."

http://www.bassfishingtv.com/videopaged.php?0000365

Very few occasions in my life where I've had so much fun standing up.
There is no anonymity or ambiguity here. I'm Don. It's a real name,
short for Donald. I don't sling usenet vitriol from behind a veil,
Rangersuck. I'm listed in the phonebook, and a google search will get
several hits if you add the keyword "patent". If you follow those
you'll get a lot more.

I don't always agree with Ed Huntress, but I do acknowledge that he
has the integrity to sign on as a genuine entity. Gunner, gummer to
the puerile name modifiers, uses a usenet pseudonym but makes no
secret who he is or where he lives: Mark Weibel on Olive Street in
Taft, CA.

I'm grinning as I imagine a passionate moment with you and a woman
screaming "Rangersuck, Rangersuck, OHHHH YESSS RANGERSUCK..."

You ever been pulled over in Texas, Rangersuck? You might want to
avoid Flippin Arkansas where Ranger boats are built one at a tahm.