Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default DVD Burner?

Nico Coesel wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote:

In keeping with my policy of staying way behind the bleeding edge of
technology, the only DVD burner I have is a stand-alone Sony unit that
I feed video from my camcorder or DVD player.

What do you fellow lurkers recommend for an external DVD burner that's
easy to move from PC to PC?

Avoid anything with a parallel port. USB is the way to go these days.

I've never seen a parallel port DVD burner.

enough left over to pay them.