Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On 9/28/2010 8:27 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
My experience with smokers has not been good. I prefer not to work
with them. Of course, my allergies help make that decision.

You can get shots to alleviate your allergies.

We've had this discussion before. Just like with cats or whatever, any
competent allergist will tell you the BEST solution is to avoid the
material that triggers it. You muck with your body chemistry at your
peril. Either ongoing courses of drugs that have other effects, or
desensitization routines that sometimes make you allergic to other stuff.

--
aem sends...