Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

Where was this? And what did they do with all that ordinance?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

It was Heliax but it went to a tower from a high power transmitter. I
don't know what size it was, I got the story second hand from the comm
techs. Our backhoe operator hit a high pressure water line on another
island and he was digging where he was shown. There was so much stuff
underground there that the permanent staff didn't know where it all
was.
We found the skeletons of Japanese soldiers and live ammunition all
over
the place. The island has an EOD unit stationed there because of it.

TDD