Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:04:50 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I've had people tell me, 'You're not my freind if I can't smoke in
your house.' I tell them goodbye, and don't bother to come back.

Yep. You've actually been told that? Geez, how rude. And
this from a smoker myself.

I repaired CB radios as a sideline to my commercial two way radio
business for a short time. It was idiots like that why I stopped. They
also wanted me to do illegal mods, but anyone who asked was shown the
door and told to leave.

I know walking into a place if they smoke or not, and if they
don't, I don't ( inside ). No need to ask anything.

The rosin smoke was bad enough but I grew up with parents who smoked,
and the odor makes me quite ill.

enough left over to pay them.