Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I had a customer tell me that I had to use the rear door to service a
TV that was less than six feet from the front door, 'because all service
people use the back door'. I told her that I didn't have time for her
stupid games, but would play along, as long as she agreed to pay for a
second service call, since the other door was a second location. She
got mad and said, You can't talk to me that way. I shrugged and said,

"You aint' seen squat ****ing all YET, bitch' ? Just a
guess ....

No. I don't work in HVAC. I was firm, but polite.

enough left over to pay them.