Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Fein Vacuums: Adapting to 2.5" Hoses?

"Doug White" wrote in message
. ..
Robatoy wrote in
:
The one other thing I've noticed is there seems to be a little price-
fixing going on. They are supposedly already marked down a huge amount
from list price, but everyone reputable I could find wants exactly the
same price for the Turbo II: $399.99. I suspect they don't go on sale
very often either.

I get discount coupons all the time from Wood Craft and Rockler. Always
they rule out power tools and Festool. Those coupons might work on the
Fein vac

Anyone know anyplace trustworthy that carries them for less? I can drive
to either Rockler or Woodcraft & save on shipping, but then I'm also
stuck with sales tax.

Doug White