Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Help Explain Please

In article ,
GarageWoodworks wrote:
...snipped...
I can have mine dialed with a dial indicator before your last "trial
cuts" saw dust hits the floor.

This is what you keep missing Leon, 'SPEED', not just accuracy.

I have used a dial indicator and a bunch of other methods to check and
square a rip fence. I find a combination square works fastest for me and
one is allways close at hand. But honestly, I don't think I actually have
to _change_ anything more than once a year or so, probably less frequently
than that. I image most midrange to good quality table saws are the same.

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)