Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Steve[_24_] Steve[_24_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Maybe, if the company is run by idiots. We had a fleet of trucks,
equipped for different brands

HVAC don't work like that. You don't schedule your work by
'what brands of equipment are waiting for service'.

That's one of the reasons the work is so inefficient. One would
think that the building permit would list the equipment being installed,
and that information be available from the county. Hell, if they keep
track of the size of your septic tank and drain field, they should do
the same for the HVAC equipment for tax purposes.

I don't know what country your living in, but in these parts, unless your
inside the city limits of a major city, there is no code enforcement, and
most small towns don't want to even take your money for a permit unless you
had to shut off power to the building..... and then the inspector job is a
brother-in-law thing.