Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Clyde Clyde is offline

Default Help identifying SMD transistor

On 23/09/2010 19:46, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:34:24 +0300, "Sotiris Antoniou"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

Hi, can anyone identify a transistor for me, this is from a LCD monitor
inverter board. The markings on the transistor are DJ R

Hello .
can you send us the LCD brand-model number.

Sotos.

And a picture of the transistor or better yet, the package style, and
the location identifier would be a big help.

Now, because I'm smarter than average (Arfa Daily taught me well), the
information you seek might be he
http://www.s-manuals.com/smd/dj

PlainBill

Sorry mistake in my post, the markings are DJ RE. The Monitor is a
Digimate L-1715 17 inch.

Some research I have found transistors labelled RE that are high
frequency, I wonder if these are the ones, as they appear to drive the
transformer that feeds the backlight.

Only problem I'm having is sourcing them cheap.