Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Koblic[_2_] Michael Koblic[_2_] is offline

Default Credit - Roton - Screw It

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

[...]

I firmly believe that when a vendor signals to you that they don't really
want your business, that you should listen.

It's the only nice thing to do.

Is it just me or is there more of this sort of thing about since 2007?

I just had a ding dong with KBC tools. First they screwed up an order. It
took 6 phone calls to put it right. Then they sold me a faulty item which I
returned according to their instructions. It took a month and 6 more phone
calls to get the money back. The muppet fielding the first five phone calls
was lying through his teeth apparently not just to me but also to his
manager. At one stage I was going to buy a machine from them but I just
could not get an answer about the warranty.

Yep, I think the message I got was pretty clear...

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC