Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Credit - Roton - Screw It

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

Ok... Sometimes you just gotta wonder. Yeah I'm sure I'll get some
judgmental superiority replies, but I thought some folks might need a
reminder about how the world sometimes doesn't make sense.

Last night I went on-line and ordered some lead screws from Roton to repair
a little CNC machine I have been playing with. I checked my credit card
balance to make sure there was enough available credit to make the
purchase... and there was with a plenty of spare. I was annoyed that Roton
does not have a freight calculator in their website, but I didn't think any
more of it. I just figured if they raped me on "handling" I just wouldn't
buy anything else from them.

"Plenty to spare" means you are living near your limit. "Barely used" is the place to be.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller