Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:42:50 -0700, wmbjkREMOVE wrote:
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 01:57:46 -0500, Don Foreman

on some trails in MN, out of cell range for 911 but closer to varied
populace than your remote hide in AZ.

And yet I get 5 bars from inside my "remote hide" living room. What have
the cell companies got against *your* "varied populace"? Maybe you could
donate a drum of DEET to encourage the techs to bring your service up to
rural AZ standards.

Northern Minnesota isn't like Sedona. The cell coverage is probably
pretty sparse because the population is pretty sparse - it kind of loads
up in the summer, with all the lakes and woods and stuff, but the summer
crowds are pretty much on vacation, so don't really need to call in to
the office.

But they have landlines, which seem to be adequate; out in the sticks
they've got CB radio, good buddy. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich