Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:10:36 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

For quantities of low end bolts etc, nothing beats TSC - buy by the
lb.

I like TSC, but I'm fully aware of the quality trade offs when buying from
them. Most of their stuff is low quality. They count on an emotional
customer base that still believes there is some connection to the fabled
honest farmer of Americana. I did notice you stated "low end bolts" - a bit
better grade of fastener would eliminate that need for quantities of that
low end junk.

That said - it is really fun to walk into the place...

Actually their bolt quality is pretty good for a grade 3? fastener.

That's what I meant by "low end" bolts - not Grade 5 or Grade 8.