Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default Americaʼs Worst

At least not delusional in thinking we get our own planet to be our
own god where we are the only male and all the women of our choosing.
Or believing a guy in NJ found a gold tablet with indigenous writing
(when there was none) and learned how to read it by sticking his face
in his hat for long periods of time and then conjured through the
darkness of the hat that Jesus visited the Americas also and showed
him how to rewrite the bible. And then ridiculed and burned out
driving them out into the desert salt land and thinking it was so much
better soil than Missouri.

You brought it up ... AGAIN

So who is it, that is unhappy?

SW