Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Sunday score

On 9/27/2010 4:14 AM, Dennis wrote:

Perth, the capital of Western Australia. There's not a lot of manufacturing
done here.

Ah. I'm headed to rural NSW in the somewhat near future (coming from
Calif). Trying to think of all the odd hardware, tooling, and such I
might be wanting, and trying to scrounge it all up before moving. I'm
sure NSW overall has some areas with industrial surplus, Wagga Wagga
probably being the closest. But one thing I'll really be wanting to
learn down there, is where to find surplus stuff. I'm also already
thinking of looking into importing. Not too sure if that will be
feasible working from a rural location though...

Jon