Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 00:11:54 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:11:19 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

I'm not going to get into the back and forth between Wayne and Gunner, but
how do you figure someone retiring with assets is a deadbeat?

If he needs medical care that is not covered by insurance, private or government, his assets
will be at risk.

Not if he stays out in the desert and continues to be entirely
self-sufficient and separate from society.

"Entirely self-sufficient and separate from society"? Impressive! For
minor values of "entirely" anyway. But here on planet Earth, how does
generating one's own electricity preclude the need for medical care?

"For Christ's sake, listen to yourself" - Ed Huntress

He may well plan to do
that. If he does, no harm and no foul.

I thought of waiting for your reply to ATP before responding. Glad I
got my predictions on the record instead, and that my summary of your
M.O. hit the mark so accurately.

Wayne