Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Looks like a scam

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:53:09 -0500, bud--
wrote Re Looks like a scam:

You've been around a.h.r for quite a while, and IMHO asked an honest
question. You unfairly got caught up in the annoyance at the parasite
site, which I share. But you did not post through the parasite.

My guess is that the manufacturer watches the internet for references to
their product, and found a hit at the parasite.

It is possible the 'device' saves power by providing less illumination.
It does not make sense for your house and, according to the mouthpiece,
is not intended for residential. I didn't read any of the propaganda and
I have no idea if it makes sense anywhere else. I am, in general, skeptical.

Thanks for the comments Bud.