Bob G

Default What can you with a lathe?

"NoNameAtAll" wrote in message
Way back in middle school the lathe was one of my favorite tools in shop

class.
I'd love to own one, but I'm having a difficult time convncing my wife

that I
need it.

I have owned a Lathe for close to 40 years BUT vary vary rarely NEED the
darn thing... BUT I find that using the Lathe is extremely a FUN way to
spend an afternoon, evening etc...

Honestly I have made my share of candle stick holders, plates, bowls, cups
etc...even got into making nut crackers at one time... not too many of my
"projects" require the use of a Lathe..... BUT I would never sell my
machine...just offers way too much fun and relaxation...

Bob Griffiths