Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

Isn't that the way. Even after real life dentistry, they won't write a
Rx. I've had different dentists, some will write, others will not.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Took me a good ten minutes
to convince him to give me a prescription for something to get through
the next 48 hours- I had to explain to him in very clinical terms why
couldn't take OTC NSAIDs any more, and how they made my face swell up.
Damn DEA and AMA have gotten all medical practitioners so scared of
being labeled 'drug addiction enablers', that you have to fight to get
meds for legitimate reasons.