Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

Ouch, that's a lot of water. And fluids. After chugging two liters of
mean green caffeine, know what I mean, bet that affected the rest of
your day?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm glad you had the water available. Is it possible you were
dehydrated before you began the day?

No. I started early in the day, when it wasn't too bad out. I had
the cooler I carried when I spent the day at a flea market, which
included the refilled two liter bottles that were kept in my freezer.
There was also a 10 pound bag of ice and a two liter bottle of Diet
Mt.
Dew. I drank all ow them, and used my tee shirt in the ice water to
lower my body temperature. By the time I had finished and driven
home,
i was still hot, but not sweating.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is