Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Weed Killer

"ROANIN" wrote in message

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:31:27 -0400, "ROANIN"
wrote:

Saw a post a while ago about making weed killer using vinegar and
something else. Cannot find the post now. Can someone repost the
formula?

Thanks,

I posted this video awhile ago. It mentions using _heated_ vinegar and
salt. Heating the vinegar helps the salt dissolve easily and then
sprayed on weeds in driveways and sidewalks.

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Came from University of Nevada Cooperative Extension.

Thanks Oren

You may have been talking about 1 pint (20% garden vinegar) and 2 tbls
citrus oil but try the heated method too. I'm still having trouble with
certain types of weeds. I'm going to look into Oren's link next time.

Jim