Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_12_] Josepi[_12_] is offline

Default Lee Valley

Is that at Erb and Ira Needles area?

I always like Fairway too. Good quality stuff. Beaver not too bad. Can't
afford Glenbriar's plumbing or noses in the air, even when I didn't
curl...LOL

wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:30:57 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

I hear a Lowe's is setting up shop also!

They have to replace the burned-off roof before they can open.

I sure hope they are better than tha Home Despot and Rona stores in
the area.

From what I hear from Burlington? their prices ARE competetive.

I still like buying my lumber from Fairway Home in St Jacobs or the
former Beaver on Park Street and my hardware from Glenbriar Home
Hardware (or for the more specialized stuff, Spae Naur).

For quantities of low end bolts etc, nothing beats TSC - buy by the
lb.

Does this mean they will have to double all the US price tags before they
open?

wrote in message
.. .
New Lee Valley store opening in WAterloo next month - less than a
mile from home!!!