Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 110 to door bell?

On 9/26/2010 7:14 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Sonny wrote:
I have some neighbor kids who ring the door bell, then haul ass.

I'd like to wire it, so when they push the bell, they get shocked.
How do I wire a live wire to the buzzer?

Thanks in advance.

You can get a camera from HF

http://www.harborfreight.com/weather...ion-47546.html

The camera, coupled with an $11.00 video card, allows you to record
everything that happens at your front door.

With this evidence, you can let your state government electrocute the
miscreants (or stick 'em with a needle, or whatever).

I'd rather scare them than kill them, less stuff to hose off the porch.
Years ago I recorded a friends 180lb Malamute barking and when the tape
was slowed to its lowest speed, it sounded like the biggest, baddest,
most terrifying monster one could imagine. Something like that triggered
by the door bell button might work on the kiddies.

TDD