Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Randy[_8_] Randy[_8_] is offline

Default Help identifying components

On Sep 25, 12:28*am, DaveC wrote:
Black diode, smaller than 1Nxxx, green band and green test: "R47".

Glass diode with yellow band. No other markings.

Thanks.

I may have the answer, but No, I can't help you....but you can go
through books and mfg semiconductor spec manuals....you can fish
through IR's site too.
I have a power supply myself that I need to boost to about 50 watts
continuous, the coil can bolster it but I have to rebuild the network
and upgrade a full bridge inhabited by dubious trolls..... hahaha.
Maybe I'll just send away for a new dedicated unit made to
specifications, the digits are unquestionable., the markings as
diverse as makers......Good Luck!
R.