Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Need a pair of handle index parts for an HP 833A Spectrum Analyzer mainframe.

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:23:08 -0700, Don Lancaster
wrote:

Oops 853A. pectrum analyzer mainframe.
Agilent shows no parts support except for a user manual.

The HP853A is a rack mount mainframe for the 8557A/8558A/8559A
spectrum analyzer plugins. I can't tell what you're trying to
accomplish, but if you want portable, swapping for the much more
common HP180A (smaller screen), HP181A (storage scope, small screen)
or HP182T (large screen, storage scope) mainframes might be a better
alternative to finding the case parts. I have one buried somewhere
that might work, but I'm not sure about mainframe compatibility to
your unspecified plugin.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D