Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Refrigerator not cold enough

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:50:29 -0400, "badgolferman"
wrote:

Man-wai Chang, 9/25/2010,9:12:23 AM, wrote:

See if its froze up. Unplug for 24 hours and see if excessive water
ice melt flows out of it.

That's what I wanna do, but my mother is NOT convinced...

Tell her that is what happened to my refrigerator and it cost me $100
to find out.

You mean for a service call for the service man to unplug it?

When I was 9, my mother kept blowing a fuse, and she didn't know whwy
and she called an electrician. All he did is unplug everything then
go around plugging things in again. Even at age 9, I was sort of
ashamed I hadn't done that first. I didn't expect that from my
mother. By 12 she was my muscle and I would tell her what to do to
fix things.