Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

aemeijers wrote:

On 9/25/2010 9:23 AM, Steve wrote:
This Summer, we replaced an old R22 system for a
friend with a new R410a system and we darn near toasted to death. It was
in the middle of the hottest Summer we've had in a long time with temps
in the 100°+ range for many days without end. I didn't have to pee for
8 hours, it all came out of thousands of tiny holes in my skin. 8-)

TDD

Welcome to my world :-)

I remember many summer days in southern Indiana, working construction,
that were like that. We all had to watch each other, and when somebody
STOPPED sweating, lead them over to the water cooler and make them take
a long break.

I was out working in the hot Florida sun one day. In an hour I drank
three two liter bottles of ice water, and still stopped sweating. It
took another bottle of water, and two bottle of soda before I cooled
down. Damn, that was scary!

enough left over to pay them.