Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Lee Valley

On Sep 25, 3:31*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:47:53 +1000, "George W Frost"

wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I got to London a bit early today and had a couple of hours to kill.
Angela's plane from Ottawa had a late start and had to fly into a
pretty stiff breeze. So what is a man to do on Oxford Street, 3
minutes away from the airport? Well he gets to walk around Lee Valley
of course. I fondled stuff. Bought some stuff. Life is frickin'
awesome!

So, what was this little bit of stuff like that you fondled?
Was she noice ??

*New Lee Valley store opening in WAterloo next month - less than a
mile from home!!!

You're in KW? Cool!
If this interests you at all:
http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9089