Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:31:17 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:47:53 +1000, "George W Frost"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I got to London a bit early today and had a couple of hours to kill.
Angela's plane from Ottawa had a late start and had to fly into a
pretty stiff breeze. So what is a man to do on Oxford Street, 3
minutes away from the airport? Well he gets to walk around Lee Valley
of course. I fondled stuff. Bought some stuff. Life is frickin'
awesome!

So, what was this little bit of stuff like that you fondled?
Was she noice ??

New Lee Valley store opening in WAterloo next month - less than a
mile from home!!!

And the best thing, it's ALMOST on my way to the office.