Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default How to kill a 'Bee Fountain'

Man-wai Chang wrote the following:
Anyway, there have been regular threads on here, from me and others, on
how to kill the nests of the ground-dwelling bees/wasps/whatever, that
do a passable imitation of a fountain if you accidentally drive the
mower over them. I had one in my front yard that I had been mowing

Doesn't your county's government have a special unit for killing pests
and dangerous insects? Why do it yourself?

Yes it does, but that usually involves tanks, bombs, cruise missiles,
and thousands of troops running all over the lawn.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY