Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Retaining Compounds - part 2

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:41:06 -0600, Lewis Hartswick
wrote:

anorton wrote:
As an alternative take a look at
http://www.spiralock.com/technology

If you are making the threaded holes, you can use their taps to use this
method:
http://www.spiralock.com/products-taps-and-gages

They also have coil inserts:
http://www.spiralock.com/products-wire-inserts
This system works pretty well, but you still have to make sure to torque
the screw correctly for it to work.

What is it with this Outfit? I get about a 5 sec view of a page then
it goes to a blank page, the outline of sorts with nothing on the
page. Some fancy crap no doubt but I don't see a thing. :-(

If you have Javascript turned off, you'll miss most of the page.

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.