Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Pinch Rollers Hi8 Video Heads Select By Size not Model Teac Military VCR V-80AB V-800AB

Fantastic.. thank you

--
Cheers,
WB

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
Any help in obtaining parts would be gratefully appreciated.

Teac wasn't/isn't a VCR/camcorder manufacturer, and the tape transport
mechanisms may be made by another major manufacturer, although the
circuit
board of the video heads is labeled Teac (but no part number).
The hub of the head assembly is dated (yy. mm. dd), and I've seen other
brands of heads that were dated the same way, but can't remember which
brands.

The head assemblies don't appear to have any special characteristics,
just 2
record/play heads and a FE flying erase head.

--
Cheers,
WB

I'm going to ask who really made those transports- I know somebody that
used to service those things.