Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - CL!X Portrait Studios - Ridiculous Pricing Policy

On Sep 24, 9:54*pm, Larry Fishel wrote:

==
Umm... You actually gave this person money after he tried that?

==

When your daughter has to hand in her Senior pictures the next day or
not get them into the yearbook, you do what you have to do.

I found out later that when SWMBO went in to pick up the pictures and
asked to see the whole set, they told her that we had already viewed
them, made our choice, and that she couldn't see them. At the time
didn't even know about the hassle I had had.

She pointed to the sign that said "Images will be available only until
closing on the day of the sitting" and calmly reminded them that they
were still open. They showed her all of the images.

Gotta love her!

Trust me, the email to Cl!X main office is almost finished.