Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Friday Score

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:58:33 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Fridays are the days to hit yard and estate sales if one has the freedom
to do so. I just scored a Tekronix 2215 60Mhz scope in pristine
condition with all manuals and two P6120 passive probes for $18. And
with just an outlet adapter or Aussie cord, it'll work down under.
Now all I have to do is learn how to use the darn thing!

Very cool price.

On the way home, found another yard sale and scored a 320Gb external USB
HDD in original shrink wrap for $10.

Congrats, Jon, unless it was "only dropped (3 stories) once".

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.