Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Was CZ75 compact now S&W M&P 40 compact

Don Foreman wrote:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:02:25 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Oh, it was nice to see shelves of ammo with every calibre I've had a hard time finding. I
stopped to stare at it after paying for my gun and ammo. Counter guy thought I wanted
something and inquired. I told him I just wanted to rest my eyes on a shelves full of
ammo, it has been a long time.

Congratulations!

I quit mentally kicking tires and picked a pony. Now I learn to ride her.

Speaking of gun shops, here's one that Mary 'n I intend to visit
sooner than later:
http://www.ahlmans.com/

Look at some of the pictures on this site! 200 yard indoor rifle
range? 3000 guns on display?

As Jed Clampett would say, Woo-doggie!

This place is a bit more than an hour from my driveway, in a little
town I'd never heard of until a couple of days ago.

I wish I was going with you. A trip report would be well received by the shooters in the
group, especially this shooter.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller