Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fender Showman from 1963

On 24/09/2010 08:45, N_Cook wrote:

I used to visit GWM in Worthing till they closed down in 2003. But I
didn't know they had simply moved. Some interesting stuff he
http://gwmradio.netfirms.com/stocklistuk.html.

Not very convincing , some sort of legacy site?
"Page info " dates like 24 October 2003 13:55:48, and 24 October 2003
15:07:28, even for "New In" page info date 24 October 2003 14:43:53
I will try phoning to confirm -( isn't high tech marvelous) but
GWM Radio, 63 Victoria Road, Worthing
is indeed different to the Portland something address. I used to drop in,
going to Brighton

You're right. I didn't notice the 2003 dates!

But there was an interesting link to some European dealers on their
"Links" page. The link ended up somewhere else, but on that page it
pointed to http://home.kpn.nl/angrynine/surplus2.htm. One or two German
sites listed there were also in English. May be worth a browse sometime.

--

Jeff