Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Random thought: Right tilt vs left tilt

Steve Turner wrote:

Interesting, especially to someone in the T/S market. Could you
explain what
you regard as the important difference (s)?

Bill

From what I've seen, Delta is no longer offering the Unifence as an
option on the new Unisaws. Kinda tells me they've decided to phase it
out, which I think is unfortunate because like Lew I prefer it to the
Biesemeyer.

I noticed Grizzly's G-690 T/S comes with their "Camlock T-fence"--which,
by its looks, doesn't make as good of an impression on me as either of
the above.

Bill